Keeping You Safe
Thank you to all our clients who have visited us for a service during this awful pandemic. We really do appreciate your support during these challenging times.
Of course, we are doing everything we possibly can to keep you as safe as possible when you are with us.
Most importantly, if you feel unwell, have a high fever, continuous cough, lose your sense of taste or smell, or have been in contact with someone who has Coronavirus, please do not come into the salon. Instead, please call us as soon as possible so we can reschedule your appointment for a suitable time.
In line with Government guidelines, we ask that all our clients adhere to the following steps while at Anthony James Hairdressers in Halifax:
- Please pre-book your appointment. We cannot accept walk-ins.
- Arrive on time for your appointment and alone (do not bring children or partners please)
- Wear a face mask while in the salon.
- Use the sanitiser provided.
- Please maintain a 2metre distance from others while in the salon.
- Pay using a debit or credit card. We cannot accept cash at this time.
Our team all have a full understanding of the Government guidelines and will be wearing PPE during your service. We are also regularly sanitising the salon, including equipment and key areas, to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness.
Thank you for your understanding and patience. We really do appreciate your co-operation and are here should you have any questions or concerns. Stay safe and well.